The most recent home-improvement scam
The most recently-built house in the town of Woodloch has been sold for $2.5 million, according to the local council.
The home was built in 1999 and was bought by an old lady in 2006 for $1.5million.
It has been converted into a two-storey, terraced home with a garden and a swimming pool.
It was built on the site of the former house of the late Mr Rohan Loparco, who died in 2014.
“The house was bought and sold at the same time by a man named Rohan, who had a business in the area,” the council said in a statement.
“We had previously sold the house to a man, who we believed was renting it out to a local man.”
It was not clear if Mr Loporco was renting the home out.
The council said the family had moved into the house in December, with the sale taking place on January 4.
“While the sale was taking place, the property was being investigated for potential fraud,” the statement said.
Local council member Stephen Henson said he had not been informed of the sale until a few weeks ago. “
At this time, we have decided to sell the property.”
Local council member Stephen Henson said he had not been informed of the sale until a few weeks ago.
“I think this is a very sad day for the town and the community,” Mr Henson told the ABC.
Mr Hinson said the council wanted to reassure residents that the property’s current owner would continue to live in the property. “
But I think it’s a shame they did, because they could have done a lot more to prevent this.”
Mr Hinson said the council wanted to reassure residents that the property’s current owner would continue to live in the property.
“This is just another example of people taking advantage of this situation to get away with fraud,” he said.
The house has been put up for sale.